Laser cutting is a technology that uses a laser to cut materials and is typically used for industrial manufacturing applications. Laser cutting works by directing the output of a high-power laser most commonly through optics. Cedar Lake Metal Solutions offers laser cutting with multiple Mazak lasers in Maple Lake, Minnesota. Our 2000w Mazak Laser has a load and unload system with an optimizing nesting system. Cedar Lake Metal Solutions also supplies metal stamping, CNC machining, assemblies, aluminum stamping, and welding at the fastest lead times. By combining our laser cutting with our metal stamping, robotic welding, CNC machining, and other services we are efficient at producing a wide range of order sizes with excelled speed and efficiency while remaining within budget. Our laser cutting capabilities include:
- Multiple Mazak Lasers (up to 4,000 watt)
- Load/Unload system
- Production-optimizing nesting system
- Prototype and production capabilities
- Various metals with a range of thicknesses
From Prototypes to Mass Production
Cedar Lake Metal Solutions is a medium-sized metal stamping, laser cutting, and fabricating company capable of producing products from prototype to mass production. Throughout this process we utilize:
- Cost-saving computerized technology (CNCs) to build the tools to create your parts.
- Innovative, progressive die design to further reduce your costs.
- Our own “medium run” hard tooling offers significant cost savings over our competitors. (If a tool ever reaches its life expectancy, we will re-tool it for free.) Light assembly and/or welding work.
- Fast turnaround on all orders, remaining on time and on budget.
- Certified quality control standards to ensure the highest level of accuracy. Check out our ISO 9001 certification.
- International sourcing to maintain low-cost parts at a high-quality level.
- Laser cutting capabilities for prototypes and production needs.
To Creating the Results you Desire
At Cedar Lake Metal Solutions, our commitment to investing in new technologies has allowed us to increase efficiency and explore creative solutions to reduce tooling costs while maintaining the highest level of accuracy. Supply us with a blueprint of the part, and our professional team will create the results you desire.