Quality Assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers, which ISO 9000 defines as “part of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirements will be fulfilled.”
Quality Assurance is First and Foremost on Our Checklist
At Cedar Lake Metal Solutions, parts are constantly being measured and checked to the smallest detail for accuracy to the original design and consistency from the first to the last part produced. Nelson Hayes, Cedar Lake Metal Solutions’ Quality Manager, works with our production department to ensure that all parts meet our customer’s requirements.
We understand that every part and every product we send out of our factory carries our reputation with it. We’re proud of the reputation we’ve built, and you can be sure that quality assurance is first and foremost on our production checklist. It’s all part of being “Perfect under Pressure.”
Our Number One Goal
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal at Cedar Lake Metal Solutions, and we combine speed, quality, and a continued investment in new technology to achieve that goal time and time again. We’re dedicated to exploring creative solutions to reduce tooling costs, and we insist upon the highest level of accuracy in all the work we do. This gets to the heart of what makes us successful: our unending commitment to and understanding of our customer’s own distinct and unique needs.
From Prototypes to Mass Production
Cedar Lake Metal Solutions is a medium-sized metal stamping, laser cutting, and fabricating company capable of producing products from prototype to mass production. Throughout this process we utilize:
- Cost-saving computerized technology (CNCs) to build the tools to create your parts.
- Innovative, progressive die design to further reduce your costs.
- Our own “medium run” hard tooling offers significant cost savings over our competitors. (If a tool ever reaches its life expectancy, we will re-tool it for free.) Light assembly and/or welding work.
- Fast turnaround on all orders, remaining on time and on budget.
- Certified quality control standards to ensure the highest level of accuracy. Check out our ISO 9001 certification.
- International sourcing to maintain low-cost parts at a high-quality level.
- Laser cutting capabilities for prototypes and production needs.
To Creating the Results you Desire
At Cedar Lake Metal Solutions, our commitment to investing in new technologies has allowed us to increase efficiency and explore creative solutions to reduce tooling costs while maintaining the highest level of accuracy. Supply us with a blueprint of the part, and our professional team will create the results you desire.