A small-town, family-owned metal-stamping and fabricating company with a worldwide client base. Since 1980, we have been providing our customers with a wide range of high-quality, affordably priced stampings, extrusions, machined parts, and assemblies.
75,000 Sq. Ft. Facility
Customer Service Team
Punch Press Setup Operator
From Prototypes to Mass Production
Cedar Lake Metal Solutions is a medium-sized metal stamping, laser cutting, and fabricating company capable of producing products from prototype to mass production. Throughout this process we utilize:
- Cost-saving computerized technology (CNCs) to build the tools to create your parts.
- Innovative, progressive die design to further reduce your costs.
- Our own “medium run” hard tooling offers significant cost savings over our competitors. (If a tool ever reaches its life expectancy, we will re-tool it for free.) Light assembly and/or welding work.
- Fast turnaround on all orders, remaining on time and on budget.
- Certified quality control standards to ensure the highest level of accuracy. Check out our ISO 9001 certification.
- International sourcing to maintain low-cost parts at a high-quality level.
- Laser cutting capabilities for prototypes and production needs.
To Creating the Results you Desire
At Cedar Lake Metal Solutions, our commitment to investing in new technologies has allowed us to increase efficiency and explore creative solutions to reduce tooling costs while maintaining the highest level of accuracy. Supply us with a blueprint of the part, and our professional team will create the results you desire.